Skip to main content

Reflection

Our team name was LIT and the name of our product is Shwamock. We all worked well together brainstorming our ideas and agreeing on one. We made the animation well together but the video was a little challenging at first because we were not sure how we were going to hang the Shwamock up. For the next group project I will prepare more before our presentation. Going first we really didn't know what to except so we didn't do bad. I would change the amount of time we spend in the video room.I think having more time in the video room would be helpful because of all the different clips that we had to edit. I have improved because I got to see how other people used Sketchup and I learned from them. I worked on the add, the video, and made the trees for our animation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

Maya Software! In this article, a college student writes about downloading Maya in one of his classes. He does not really have an argument, but if there was one I'd say he is for the Maya software program. He writes about how it is helpful because a new setting, Camera Sequencer is used to let people layout their camera shots, and can manage them with one part of the animation. The author did a good job of conveying people to download Maya, but however he did not do such a great job in explaining in detail what some of the other features are. I would add more information next time, and more featues to talk about. In general this article helps me understand the Camera Sequencer and hopefully I will be able to use it sometime at school. Maya Article

Weekly Blog 10/28/17

They story I watched was a little boy who received a special Christmas,  It all started when a little boy took his moms phone and posted a video of himself on his moms Facebook. He then later appeared on Ellen and was interviewed by  Ryan Seacrest and Kris Jenner. He shocked people with his knowledge on dinosaurs.   The anchors brought his toys on the show so he could show them what he knows. The anchors gave them their full attention and that to me made watching this story better. A lot of background information was given as the anchors asked him the 5 W's.  I personally feel they did a good job with the interview. I will take the skill of really interacting and engaging with people for further interviews.Also, adding more background information to set the scene.  
What is Graphic Design to me? To me graphic design is visual communication to the world. It is also a way to communicate to people without having to talk to them. I think graphic design is unique because you can make it anyway you want. It can be bold or quite, loud and annoying, pink, green, circle shaped or triangle shaped. There are no rules in graphic design so you can make it your own and let your imagination do the work. You get to make it your own, however you want it.                         http://www.aiga.org/what-is-design/