Skip to main content

End of Semester Blog

Strengths:
I would say my strengths would be working well with others because I worked with Alysa this whole soccer season fliming and editing videos. I also say I would have good project management skills because I post my videos and update my websites on time. I am also responsible because I check back in my equipment and take of the equipment.

Weaknesses:
I would say my voice overs and my voice in general on camera needs to have more excitement and I should add facial expressions when reading off the teleprompter so I can look more like I want to be there. I also need to work on editing videos with better b-role and transitions.

My plan to improve would be to keep up my project management skills, but also to add more enthusiasm to my voice and smile on camera so I look more excited. I also plan to spend more time editing videos so I am not as rushed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Logo

A few weeks ago in e9 we had to design a personal logo that described us. We learned about what different colors and shapes mean in a logo and how it can affect the look of the design. I choose to type my initials. I made my type smaller on the "m's" because I wanted the "H" to stick out, thats also why I made it pink. Pink represents friendliness, inner peace, and harmony. I choose to enclose it all in a circle because it is known as the perfect shape. It is like pure perfection.

Portfolio Reflection-Animation

Hammer Project  In this project I learned how use the polygonal transformation manipulator tool, how to extrude, and how to subdivide polygon faces. I was able to learn this project by watching our teacher do a quick explanation/ tutorial and by reading the directions typed on google classroom. I picked this project because I spent a lot of time on the hammer's head and this project turned out better than I thought it would, especially the shadows. My greatest strength during this project was patience because when I was extruding, my hammer was not doing what I wanted it to do. My weakness during this project was would be not making the green take up more of the picture, because there is too much black. I have improved because I have the right shadows. I will take my learning of the manipulator tool and extrude tool to my next projects. I would change the background so there would not be so much black. This project helped me prepare for other projects by practicing the manipula
What is Graphic Design to me? To me graphic design is visual communication to the world. It is also a way to communicate to people without having to talk to them. I think graphic design is unique because you can make it anyway you want. It can be bold or quite, loud and annoying, pink, green, circle shaped or triangle shaped. There are no rules in graphic design so you can make it your own and let your imagination do the work. You get to make it your own, however you want it.                         http://www.aiga.org/what-is-design/